Shimano Ultegra R8170 Di2 Hydraulic Brake Groupset
* Price does not include installation service.
LEAVE TIME BEHIND
The freedom of the open road, crisp mornings and fiery sunsets. Laughter filling the air and then trailing off.
Nature, unfolding as you roll. Breathtaking vistas that stop you in your tracks.
Coffee stops and camaraderie. Route prep and weather checks.
Rain breaks and sunny bursts. Mad dashes. Racing each other to the top. And then kicking back... It’s about time — and it’s about leaving time behind.
Tuning into tranquillity. And shifting into oneness.
FC-R8100 HOLLOWTECH II Crankset 2x12-speed
ULTEGRA's new FC-R8100 crank maintains the same quick, precise front shifting and efficient power transfer that Shimano riders have grown accustomed to, but with even more crank arm length options. Spanning 160 to 175 mm in length, ULTEGRA cranks now cater to smaller riders, triathletes, and cyclists curious about shorter crank arms.
An integral part of Shimano's new 12-speed road lineup, the FC-R8100 crank builds upon Shimano's legendary front shifting and transmission efficiency. With new refinements for seamless 12-speed shifting, the ULTEGRA crank is now offered in lengths from 160 to 175 mm, bringing performance and improved fit for smaller riders, triathletes, and riders with specific biomechanical requirements.
Optimal balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotational performance
HOLLOWGLIDE structure cuts weight yet maintains strength for better power transfer and quicker, more precise front shifting
52-36 and 50-34 chainring options. 160, 165, 170, 172.5, and 175 mm crank arm lengths.
CS-R8100 HYPERGLIDE+ Cassette Sprocket (12-speed)
HYPERGLIDE+ cassettes revolutionized off-road shifting with its seamless shifts both up and down the gear range. Now it's time for the technology to change road cycling. Even during maximal efforts up a climb or racing a friend, riders no longer need to back off to perform a shift. In any gear, Shimano ULTEGRA R8150 drivetrains maximize efficiency thanks to larger cogs and retain compatibility with existing HYPERGLIDE FREEHUB bodies. All this while increasing to 12-gears, ULTEGRA CS-R8100 cassettes are the new paradigm in road shifting.
Refined 12 step gear combination provides peak efficiency and accelerating performance for every racing situation
Faster, smoother shifts under maximum pedaling force
Compatible with new 12-speed and road 11-speed FREEHUB body
Weight: 291 g(11-30T), 345g (11-34T)
RD-R8150 Rear Derailleur with SHIMANO SHADOW RD
Now simplified with a single derailleur cage length, the new 12-speed Shimano ULTEGRA R8150 rear derailleur packs our fastest, most precise shifting into a more approachable option.
With our fastest, most accurate shifting, the new 12-speed ULTEGRA R8150 rear derailleur is more versatile than ever thanks to a single cage length option that is compatible with 28-34T low sprockets.
FD-R8150 Front Derailleur
More compact and faster than ever, the ULTEGRA R8150 front derailleur performs digitally precise front shifts under any circumstances.
Combining Shimano's new Di2 platform and the road incarnation of HYPERGLIDE+, the ULTEGRA R8150 front derailleur shifts between chainrings with our fastest, most seamless action.
Our fastest ever front shifting, 45% faster than FD-R9150
Smaller, sleeker, lighter
Frontal area reduced by 33%
Weight cut to 116 g
Top gear teeth capacity: 50-54T
ST-R8170 Hydraulic Disc Brake DUAL CONTROL LEVER (2x12-speed)
Road riding has never been this much fun. That's because the redesigned ULTEGRA ST-R8170 DUAL CONTROL LEVERS have all-new ergonomics, even more precise brake modulation, and wireless electronic shifting. This trifecta lets you focus on the next sprint, the next descent, or the next joke from your riding partner.
Shimano's new ULTEGRA ST-R8170 brake levers bring enhanced modulation and control to every ride by employing Shimano's proven SERVO WAVE technology. The all-new Di2 platform, used on both DURA-ACE and ULTEGRA, untethers the shifters while delivering our fastest, most reliable wireless shifting. Your time on the bike is precious, let Shimano make it even better.
Clean Cockpit: Wireless connection enhances the aerodynamic effect and easy maintenance
Unparalleled ergonomics engineering refined with pros' feedback
Raised hood peak improves ergonomics
Optimized brake control
Lighter, smoother lever action
Enhanced modulation thanks to an expanded braking control area
Compatible with wired and wireless connection
Available to additional satellite shifters
High electronic energy efficiency
1.5 to 2 years of battery life with easy-to-change CR1632 shifter batterieswhile reducing rotor rub
Also available in a rim brake version
BR-R8170 Hydraulic Disc Brake Caliper
To the delight of riders and mechanics alike, the new ULTEGRA BR-R8170 caliper delivers enhanced modulation, a quieter brake system, and an easier than ever bleed process.
The ULTEGRA R8170 disc brake caliper brings a new level of control to the road cycling world with enhanced modulation and a quicker initial braking point. Despite its smaller construction, the system is quieter than ever and easier to maintain.
10% wider pad clearance decreases brake noise
Maintenance-friendly bleeding process
RT-MT800 Disc Brake Rotor
SHIMANO's DEORE XT RT-RT800 compact and lightweight disc brake rotors feature rapid heat dissipation thanks to ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA heat management system. Installing and removing the rotors is quick and easy with SHIMANO's CENTER LOCK design.esign.
Advanced heat sync design reduces brake fade
New disc brake rotor construction boosts heat dissipation and reduces fade
ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA
Easy disc brake rotor installation with spline mount and lock ring CENTER LOCK
- Orders of value above S$30 will be shipped using a trackable delivery service.
- Delivery lead time shall be between 2-4 working days.
Domestic Mail Delivery
- Orders of value S$30 or lower will be shipped using Singpost postal mail (non-trackable).
- Delivery lead time shall be between 3-7 working days.
Same Day Delivery
- If you require same day delivery, please contact us at our phone lines.
- Additional fee shall apply.
- Shipping charges reflected at check-out is based on delivery within Singapore only.
- We currently do not ship outside of Singapore.
- Any orders from outside of Singapore will be cancelled and the payer will have to bear losses in exchange rates, transaction fee and cancellation fee.
- Additional delivery charge of S$40 shall be imposed for delivery of bulky items to restricted areas such as the Changi Airfreight Centre. This additional charge will not be reflected during check out. We will advise on the payment method once the order has been confirmed.
- You may request for an exchange of the purchased item within 14 days after receiving your item.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- Clearance and pre-order item(s) are not eligible for exchange.
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your request is accepted, you will have to exchange the item directly at our store.
- Should you decide to mail the item to us rather than carry it to our store, you will be responsible for all shipping charges and assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned products during its transit to our store. We recommend insuring shipments.
- You can request an order cancellation by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Cancellation is only possible if the order has not been shipped.
- A fee will be charged for all order cancellations. These are fees charged by the payment gateways and we are in no way profiting from these charges.
- Fee varies according to the payment method used at the point of purchase:
- Visa/Master (Locally issued card): 3.2% + S$0.50
- Visa/Master (Overseas issued card): 3.6% + S$0.50
- AMEX: 3.6% + S$0.50
- Paypal: 3.9% + S$0.50
- Refunds shall be made in Singapore dollars. No restitution shall be made for any loss in currency exchange.
- Refunds will be via the original method when the purchase was made.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as nutritional products) and custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.