Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Caliper BR-UR300 for Flat Mount
SHIMANO Hydraulic Disc Brake CaliperÂ
SHIMANO - Hydraulic Disc Brake Caliper
Powerful hydraulic disc brake performance in an affordable package, the SHIMANO UR300 caliper is Flat Mount compatible and offers ONE WAY BLEEDING.
Clean integrated appearance
Mount directly without an adaptor
Powerful hydraulic disc brake performance
Ample brake power for entry level riders
Same level as M315/MT201
High braking modulation
Reliable braking with fewer distractions
Less pad rattling noise
40% wider pad clearance than MT400
Easy, quick and clean installation
ONE WAY BLEEDING
SHIMANO hydraulic mineral oil
MODEL NO: BR-UR300
SERIES: ALTUS M370 Series
Remarks: * Only compatible with resin pad
Brake hose color (kit): Black
Brake hose (Kit): SM-BH59-JK-SS
Brake type: Hydraulic disc brake
Caliper fixing bolt_Anti loosen method: Screw fixing pin, snap ring
Caliper fixing bolt_Tool size: 5 mm
Fixing screw spec for rear mount_10 mm mount: âœ”
Fixing screw spec for rear mount_15 mm mount: âœ”
Fixing screw spec for rear mount_20 mm mount: âœ”
Fixing screw spec for rear mount_25 mm mount: âœ”
Fixing screw spec for rear mount_30 mm mount: âœ”
Fixing screw spec for rear mount_35 mm mount: âœ”
Hose joint: Straight
Mount type: Flat mount
ONE WAY BLEEDING: âœ”
Pad mount: Split pin
Recommended brake lever: BL-MT201 BL-MT200
Recommended disc brake rotor: SM-RT10* SM-RT26*
J-Kit spec (for OEM): âœ”
Oil: SHIMANO Mineral
Compatible Brake Rotor Size_160 mm (S): âœ”
Compatible Brake Rotor Size_180 mm (M): âœ”
Pad_Standard 1: B05S-RX Resin (w/o fin)
- Orders of value above S$30 will be shipped using a trackable delivery service.
- Delivery lead time shall be between 2-4 working days.
Domestic Mail Delivery
- Orders of value S$30 or lower will be shipped using Singpost postal mail (non-trackable).
- Delivery lead time shall be between 3-7 working days.
Same Day Delivery
- If you require same day delivery, please contact us at our phone lines.
- Additional fee shall apply.
- Shipping charges reflected at check-out is based on delivery within Singapore only.
- We currently do not ship outside of Singapore.
- Any orders from outside of Singapore will be cancelled and the payer will have to bear losses in exchange rates, transaction fee and cancellation fee.
- Additional delivery charge of S$40 shall be imposed for delivery of bulky items to restricted areas such as the Changi Airfreight Centre. This additional charge will not be reflected during check out. We will advise on the payment method once the order has been confirmed.
- You may request for an exchange of the purchased item within 14 days after receiving your item.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- Clearance and pre-order item(s) are not eligible for exchange.
- You can contact us at email@example.com. If your request is accepted, you will have to exchange the item directly at our store.
- Should you decide to mail the item to us rather than carry it to our store, you will be responsible for all shipping charges and assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned products during its transit to our store. We recommend insuring shipments.
- You can request an order cancellation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation is only possible if the order has not been shipped.
- A fee will be charged for all order cancellations. These are fees charged by the payment gateways and we are in no way profiting from these charges.
- Fee varies according to the payment method used at the point of purchase:
- Visa/Master (Locally issued card): 3.2% + S$0.50
- Visa/Master (Overseas issued card): 3.6% + S$0.50
- AMEX: 3.6% + S$0.50
- Paypal: 3.9% + S$0.50
- Refunds shall be made in Singapore dollars. No restitution shall be made for any loss in currency exchange.
- Refunds will be via the original method when the purchase was made.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as nutritional products) and custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.