Shimano Dura Ace FC-R9200 Hollowtech II 2x12 Speed Crankset
DURA-ACE FC-R9200 crank, the heart of the bicycle, ensures that no portion of your pedal stroke is wasted. With hollow arms and chainrings, weight is kept to a minimum but stiffness and shifting precision is maximized.
The DURA-ACE FC-R9200 crank performs two vital functions: transferring your pedaling effort into the drivetrain and ensuring the fastest, most precise front shifting available. With HOLLOWTECH II crank arms to ensure light weight and Shimano's class-leading chainring designs, the FC-R9200 won't let you down. The FC-R9200 is offered in even shorter crank arms lengths to offer fit options for any rider.
Optimal balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotational performance
HOLLOWGLIDE structure cuts weight yet maintains strength for better power transfer and quicker, more precise front shifting
New 54-40T option to realize the most efficient drivetrain
MODEL NO: FC-R9200
SERIES: DURA-ACE R9200 Series
Color: Series color
Average weight: 685 (50-34T) 714 (54-40T) 692 (52-36T)
Threaded bottom bracket shell width (mm)_70: âœ”
Chainring combination: 50-34T 52-36T 54-40T
Compatible bottom bracket type_Outboard: âœ”
Crank fixing screw included: âœ”
Crank arm length (mm)_160: âœ”
Crank arm length (mm)_165: âœ”
Crank arm length (mm)_167.5: âœ”
Crank arm length (mm)_170: âœ”Â
Crank arm length (mm)_172.5: âœ”
Crank arm length (mm)_175: âœ”
Crank arm length (mm)_177.5: âœ”
Spider/Gear arms: 4
HOLLOWTECH II: âœ”
HOLLOWTECH crank arm: âœ”
Optional chain guard_Without chain/bash guard: âœ”
Recommended bottom bracket_Press-fit: SM-BB92-41B
Recommended bottom bracket_Threaded (normal): BB-R9100
Threaded bottom bracket shell width (mm)_68: âœ”
Q-factor (mm): 148
Chain line (mm): 44.5
Compatible chain: HG 12-speed
P.C.D. (mm): 110
Rear speeds: 12
- Orders of value above S$30 will be shipped using a trackable delivery service.
- Delivery lead time shall be between 2-4 working days.
Domestic Mail Delivery
- Orders of value S$30 or lower will be shipped using Singpost postal mail (non-trackable).
- Delivery lead time shall be between 3-7 working days.
Same Day Delivery
- If you require same day delivery, please contact us at our phone lines.
- Additional fee shall apply.
- Shipping charges reflected at check-out is based on delivery within Singapore only.
- We currently do not ship outside of Singapore.
- Any orders from outside of Singapore will be cancelled and the payer will have to bear losses in exchange rates, transaction fee and cancellation fee.
- Additional delivery charge of S$40 shall be imposed for delivery of bulky items to restricted areas such as the Changi Airfreight Centre. This additional charge will not be reflected during check out. We will advise on the payment method once the order has been confirmed.
- You may request for an exchange of the purchased item within 14 days after receiving your item.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- Clearance and pre-order item(s) are not eligible for exchange.
- You can contact us at email@example.com. If your request is accepted, you will have to exchange the item directly at our store.
- Should you decide to mail the item to us rather than carry it to our store, you will be responsible for all shipping charges and assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned products during its transit to our store. We recommend insuring shipments.
- You can request an order cancellation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation is only possible if the order has not been shipped.
- A fee will be charged for all order cancellations. These are fees charged by the payment gateways and we are in no way profiting from these charges.
- Fee varies according to the payment method used at the point of purchase:
- Visa/Master (Locally issued card): 3.2% + S$0.50
- Visa/Master (Overseas issued card): 3.6% + S$0.50
- AMEX: 3.6% + S$0.50
- Paypal: 3.9% + S$0.50
- Refunds shall be made in Singapore dollars. No restitution shall be made for any loss in currency exchange.
- Refunds will be via the original method when the purchase was made.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as nutritional products) and custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.