Shimano Press Fit Bottom Bracket Dura Ace SM-BB92-41B for 86mm Shell Width
DURA-ACE Bottom Bracket - Press Fit - HOLLOWTECH II - 86.5 mm shell width
With an advanced seal construction for smoother rotation, the DURA-ACE is still lightweight at 54 grams.
• Bottom bracket with small ball bearings for lightweight
• Advanced seal construction for smoother rotation
• Weight: 65g (SM-BB9000) 54g (SM-BB92-41B)
MODEL NO: SM-BB92-41B
SERIES: DURA-ACE R9100 Series
Average weight: 54g
Press-Fit bottom bracket shell width (mm)_86.5: ✔
Bike Type: Comfort
HOLLOWTECH II bottom bracket_Press-Fit type: ✔
HOLLOWTECH II BB Type: Press-Fit
Press-Fit BB Shell Width: 86mm
Small ball bearing: ✔
- Orders of value above S$30 will be shipped using a trackable delivery service.
- Delivery lead time shall be between 2-4 working days.
Domestic Mail Delivery
- Orders of value S$30 or lower will be shipped using Singpost postal mail (non-trackable).
- Delivery lead time shall be between 3-7 working days.
Same Day Delivery
- If you require same day delivery, please contact us at our phone lines.
- Additional fee shall apply.
- Shipping charges reflected at check-out is based on delivery within Singapore only.
- We currently do not ship outside of Singapore.
- Any orders from outside of Singapore will be cancelled and the payer will have to bear losses in exchange rates, transaction fee and cancellation fee.
- Additional delivery charge of S$40 shall be imposed for delivery of bulky items to restricted areas such as the Changi Airfreight Centre. This additional charge will not be reflected during check out. We will advise on the payment method once the order has been confirmed.
- You may request for an exchange of the purchased item within 14 days after receiving your item.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- Clearance and pre-order item(s) are not eligible for exchange.
- You can contact us at email@example.com. If your request is accepted, you will have to exchange the item directly at our store.
- Should you decide to mail the item to us rather than carry it to our store, you will be responsible for all shipping charges and assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned products during its transit to our store. We recommend insuring shipments.
- You can request an order cancellation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation is only possible if the order has not been shipped.
- A fee will be charged for all order cancellations. These are fees charged by the payment gateways and we are in no way profiting from these charges.
- Fee varies according to the payment method used at the point of purchase:
- Visa/Master (Locally issued card): 3.2% + S$0.50
- Visa/Master (Overseas issued card): 3.6% + S$0.50
- AMEX: 3.6% + S$0.50
- Paypal: 3.9% + S$0.50
- Refunds shall be made in Singapore dollars. No restitution shall be made for any loss in currency exchange.
- Refunds will be via the original method when the purchase was made.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as nutritional products) and custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.