Shimano 105 R7170 12 Speed Di2 Hydraulic Brake Groupset
*Â Price does not include installation service.Â Â
Â Di2â€™s SHIMANO 105 DEBUT
The new SHIMANO 105 brings Di2 shifting to a new set of riders. For those who have only experienced mechanical shifting and ergonomics, SHIMANO 105 Di2 represents a transformation of the road cycling experience.
With function and technologies inherited from DURA-ACE and ULTEGRA, SHIMANO 105 is the culmination of years of research and development. With a shared Di2 platform, sophisticated ergonomics, SHIMANO 105-optimized gear combinations, and an exceptional brake system, the new SHIMANO 105 marks a new era of affordable performance.
What's Included in this Groupset
FC-R7100 105 2x12 Speed Crankset
ST-R7170 Di2 Shifter/Brake Lever/Brake Caliper Set
FD-R7150 Front Deraileur
RD-R7150Â Rear Deraileur
CS-R7101 12 Speed Cassette 11-34T
CN-M7100 105 12 Speed Chain 116 Links
SM-RT70 Rotor 140 & 160mm, External Serration
BT-DN300 Internal Battery
EW-EC300 Charging Cable
EW-SD300-I Di2 WIres (Internal Only) 1x900 & 1x1200mm
Bottom Bracket Not Included
FC-R7100 HOLLOWTECH II Crankset 2x12-speedÂ
An attractive aluminum crank with hollow arms for lightweight, rigidity, and durability
The newly designed crank arms offer an optimized balance between lightweight and efficiency. The crank, formed with hollow aluminum technology, is anodized with a beautiful gloss black anodized finish, giving it a luxurious look. The resin ribs on the back of the chainrings are SHIMANO 105's unique structural design that achieves both thorough weight reduction and crisp shifting performance.
52-36 and 50-34 chainring options. 160, 165, 170, 172.5, and 175 mm crank arm lengths.
CS-R7101 HYPERGLIDE+ Cassette Sprocket (12-speed)
A 12-speed cassette range that brings versatility to any rider or road
RD-R7150 Rear Derailleur with SHIMANO SHADOW RD
A new level of performance for SHIMANO 12-speed road rear derailleurs
Wide 36T-compatible 12-speed Di2 rear derailleur. Receiving the wireless shifting signal from the shift lever, the SHIMANO 105 rear derailleur completes a shift in the blink of an eye with its high-performance motor and optimized link structure. This is the hub of the Di2 system, with the charging port, indicator LEDs, adjustment switches and more integrated into a compact package. A low-profile design reduces damage from contact and falls.
Compact design includes an integrated wireless unit, charger, switch
LED status indicator
Adjust mode, etc.
Wider range capacity
Max. low sprocket: 36T
FD-R7150 Front Derailleur
Di2 brings precise, coordinated front shifting to SHIMANO 105
SHIMANO Di2 electronic shifting lets you change from the big to small chainrings, or vice versa, whenever you like while minimizing the risk of a dropped chain. Similarly, you can perform rear shifts without the need to trim the front derailleur to avoid chain rub. Full- and semi-synchronized shifting functions can be selected using the E-TUBE app. With digitally accurate electronic shifts and coordinated communication between shifters and derailleurs, the new SHIMANO 105 front derailleur offers the best shifting you've ever experienced.
ST-R7170 Hydraulic Disc Brake DUAL CONTROL LEVER (2x12-speed)
Worry-free Di2 shifting in a compact shifter size
The new SHIMANO 105 shift/brake lever features Di2 electronic shifting for the first time, bringing precise, intuitive gear changes to even more riders. Reach adjustment and customized button functions allow you to dial in your ideal ergonomics.
Clean cockpit: Wireless connection enhances the aesthetic of your bike while keeping shifting lightning fast
Longer lasting. Uses two CR1632 batteries (battery life: 3.5 to 4 years)
Compact, ergonomic performance cascaded from DURA-ACE
Raised hood peak improves ergonomics, while a longer hood body increases hand support
Make DURA-ACE yours with custom button function and adjustable ergonomics
Easily change button function with the E-TUBE app
Find your optimum lever position with simple reach adjust
BR-R7170 Hydraulic Disc Brake Caliper
Disc brakes optimized for road riding
With proven hydraulic braking technology, the new SHIMANO 105 calipers feature the SHIMANO Flat Mount System and its low-profile design that is ideal for road bikes. More compact and lighter than ever, the R7170 brakes offer wide pad clearance for easy wheel removal and quiet performance as well as one-way bleeding for easy, clean maintenance.
10% wider pad clearance decreases the chance of disc brake rotor rub
Maintenance-friendly bleeding process
RT-RT700 Disc Brake Rotor
SLX - CENTER LOCK - Disc Brake Rotor - ICE TECHNOLOGIES - 203/180/160/140 mm
SLX disc brake rotors deliver powerful and consistent brake performance for all riding conditions. The ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA rotor significantly reduces heat build-up in the brake system to ensure consistent high performance braking even on the steepest downhill stretches. SHIMANO's CENTER LOCK mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spine mount and lock ring design.
Crisp, consistent braking anytime you need to slow down thanks to the frigid power of ICE TECHNOLOGIES
Better heat radiation
Stainless steel/Aluminum/Stainless steel 3-layer sandwich structure
- Orders of value above S$30 will be shipped using a trackable delivery service.
- Delivery lead time shall be between 2-4 working days.
Domestic Mail Delivery
- Orders of value S$30 or lower will be shipped using Singpost postal mail (non-trackable).
- Delivery lead time shall be between 3-7 working days.
Same Day Delivery
- If you require same day delivery, please contact us at our phone lines.
- Additional fee shall apply.
- Shipping charges reflected at check-out is based on delivery within Singapore only.
- We currently do not ship outside of Singapore.
- Any orders from outside of Singapore will be cancelled and the payer will have to bear losses in exchange rates, transaction fee and cancellation fee.
- Additional delivery charge of S$40 shall be imposed for delivery of bulky items to restricted areas such as the Changi Airfreight Centre. This additional charge will not be reflected during check out. We will advise on the payment method once the order has been confirmed.
- You may request for an exchange of the purchased item within 14 days after receiving your item.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- Clearance and pre-order item(s) are not eligible for exchange.
- You can contact us at email@example.com. If your request is accepted, you will have to exchange the item directly at our store.
- Should you decide to mail the item to us rather than carry it to our store, you will be responsible for all shipping charges and assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned products during its transit to our store. We recommend insuring shipments.
- You can request an order cancellation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation is only possible if the order has not been shipped.
- A fee will be charged for all order cancellations. These are fees charged by the payment gateways and we are in no way profiting from these charges.
- Fee varies according to the payment method used at the point of purchase:
- Visa/Master (Locally issued card): 3.2% + S$0.50
- Visa/Master (Overseas issued card): 3.6% + S$0.50
- AMEX: 3.6% + S$0.50
- Paypal: 3.9% + S$0.50
- Refunds shall be made in Singapore dollars. No restitution shall be made for any loss in currency exchange.
- Refunds will be via the original method when the purchase was made.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as nutritional products) and custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.