Schwalbe One Race Guard 20x1.10 Folding Tire
HIGH-END TUBE TYPE ROAD BIKE TIRE. Combines ‘souplesse’, speed and control at the highest level. The best road bike tire Schwalbe has ever developed. This Pro One is the benchmark for road bike tires, also with an innertube.
• Super Race carcass (Souplesse construction)
• Addix Race Compound
• V-Guard puncture protection
The Tube Type tire is specially made for use with a tube and cannot be used tubeless.
INCORRECT USE IS EXCLUDED: All Pro One road bike tires are clearly marked with additional labels ""TLE“ or ""TUBE ONLY“.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE TIRE WIDTH OF THE NEW SCHWALBE PRO ONE (MODEL YEAR 2020)
The design dimensions of the Schwalbe Pro One (TLE, Tube Type) and Schwalbe Pro One TT road bike tires are based around a nominal standard rim width of 19C, the standard for modern road bike rims (formerly 15C). This has an effect on the real tire dimensions when mounted and should be taken into account when buying tires in order to ensure trouble-free mounting and best product performance.
Please refer to Table: Schwalbe Pro One tire width (HS493/493A) with different rim widths.
x = tire/rim combination not recommended
""C"": Crotched (rim flank with hook - standard rim)
""TC"": Tubeless Crotched (rim flank with hook - tubeless rim)
""TSS"": Tubeless Straight Side (rim flank without hook - tubeless rim)
Note: TSS rims may only be combined with TLE/TLR tires (Tubeless Easy/Tubeless Ready). Regardless of whether they are used tubeless or with tube.
The tire width may vary by +/- 1 mm depending on the rim that is used.
All tire dimensions were determined at maximum tire pressure.
(Caution: Due to different rim shapes, the maximum allowable air pressure of the rim must be taken into account.
If the indicated maximum allowable pressure of the rim is lower than that of the tire, always comply with the maximum pressure of the rim.
This can lead to different tire dimensions).
Overview applies only to the tire models Schwalbe Pro One ""TLE"" ""TT"" and ""Tube Type"" with the tread markings HS493 and HS493A (model year 2020).
- Orders of value above S$30 will be shipped using a trackable delivery service.
- Delivery lead time shall be between 2-4 working days.
Domestic Mail Delivery
- Orders of value S$30 or lower will be shipped using Singpost postal mail (non-trackable).
- Delivery lead time shall be between 3-7 working days.
Same Day Delivery
- If you require same day delivery, please contact us at our phone lines.
- Additional fee shall apply.
- Shipping charges reflected at check-out is based on delivery within Singapore only.
- We currently do not ship outside of Singapore.
- Any orders from outside of Singapore will be cancelled and the payer will have to bear losses in exchange rates, transaction fee and cancellation fee.
- Additional delivery charge of S$40 shall be imposed for delivery of bulky items to restricted areas such as the Changi Airfreight Centre. This additional charge will not be reflected during check out. We will advise on the payment method once the order has been confirmed.
- You may request for an exchange of the purchased item within 14 days after receiving your item.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- Clearance and pre-order item(s) are not eligible for exchange.
- You can contact us at email@example.com. If your request is accepted, you will have to exchange the item directly at our store.
- Should you decide to mail the item to us rather than carry it to our store, you will be responsible for all shipping charges and assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned products during its transit to our store. We recommend insuring shipments.
- You can request an order cancellation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation is only possible if the order has not been shipped.
- A fee will be charged for all order cancellations. These are fees charged by the payment gateways and we are in no way profiting from these charges.
- Fee varies according to the payment method used at the point of purchase:
- Visa/Master (Locally issued card): 3.2% + S$0.50
- Visa/Master (Overseas issued card): 3.6% + S$0.50
- AMEX: 3.6% + S$0.50
- Paypal: 3.9% + S$0.50
- Refunds shall be made in Singapore dollars. No restitution shall be made for any loss in currency exchange.
- Refunds will be via the original method when the purchase was made.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as nutritional products) and custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.