MET Kid's Helmet Hooray
Hip, hip hooray!
Kids Bike Helmet
We put more than 30 years of experience into every kids’ helmet we develop. The new MET Hooray is safer, more comfortable and has plenty of toddler specific features that will make every parents life easier while protecting the first rides of the next generation of cyclists.
In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
Extended head coverage and integrated visor for all-round head protection
Fontanel protection thanks to MET Bimbi Secure Technology
Anti-pinch ratchet buckle makes it easier to secure the helmet
10 Vents, Internal engineered air channeling to improve ventilation and comfort
Reflective rear decal to enhance visibility
Design compatible with child-seat
MET Safe-T JR Fit System with 360° head belt to follow the growth of the child
Straps with adjustable dividers ensure an individual fit
Anti-insect net embedded into the front vents
Hand washable comfort pads
Certifications: CE; AS/NZS; US;
CHILD SEAT COMPATIBLE
The shell of the MET Hooray has a purposely flattened part at the back in order to be comfortable in any child seat. It also covers a large part of the two most sensible brain areas; the back and the temples.
The internal shape features an engineered air channeling system to facilitate the airflow. To complete the safety equipment we have added an anti-insects net into the front vents of the helmet.
Thanks to the new MET Safe-T JR the helmet will grow up with the child’s head. The retention system is easily adjustable due to the grippy nub and the 360° head belt ensures a stable and secure fit.
We took special care to create child’s helmets, our unique MET Bimbi Secure Technology ensures that there’s no pressure points on the fontanel, the softest part of a developing head.
The ratchet buckle makes it easier to secure the helmet avoiding unexpected pinches on the skin.
- Orders of value above S$30 will be shipped using a trackable delivery service.
- Delivery lead time shall be between 2-4 working days.
Domestic Mail Delivery
- Orders of value S$30 or lower will be shipped using Singpost postal mail (non-trackable).
- Delivery lead time shall be between 3-7 working days.
Same Day Delivery
- If you require same day delivery, please contact us at our phone lines.
- Additional fee shall apply.
- Shipping charges reflected at check-out is based on delivery within Singapore only.
- We currently do not ship outside of Singapore.
- Any orders from outside of Singapore will be cancelled and the payer will have to bear losses in exchange rates, transaction fee and cancellation fee.
- Additional delivery charge of S$40 shall be imposed for delivery of bulky items to restricted areas such as the Changi Airfreight Centre. This additional charge will not be reflected during check out. We will advise on the payment method once the order has been confirmed.
- You may request for an exchange of the purchased item within 14 days after receiving your item.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- Clearance and pre-order item(s) are not eligible for exchange.
- You can contact us at email@example.com. If your request is accepted, you will have to exchange the item directly at our store.
- Should you decide to mail the item to us rather than carry it to our store, you will be responsible for all shipping charges and assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned products during its transit to our store. We recommend insuring shipments.
- You can request an order cancellation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation is only possible if the order has not been shipped.
- A fee will be charged for all order cancellations. These are fees charged by the payment gateways and we are in no way profiting from these charges.
- Fee varies according to the payment method used at the point of purchase:
- Visa/Master (Locally issued card): 3.2% + S$0.50
- Visa/Master (Overseas issued card): 3.6% + S$0.50
- AMEX: 3.6% + S$0.50
- Paypal: 3.9% + S$0.50
- Refunds shall be made in Singapore dollars. No restitution shall be made for any loss in currency exchange.
- Refunds will be via the original method when the purchase was made.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as nutritional products) and custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.