MET Helmet Trenta MIPS
Performance meets safety
Road Cycling Helmet
In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
MIPS-C2Â® Brain Protection System
Safe-T Orbital Fit System
360Â° Head belt, Vertical and occipital adjustment
Hand washable Air Mesh comfort pads
Air Lite straps
Adjustable cam divider
Reflective rear stickers
Internal Air Channeling
Helmet soft bag
Certifications CE; AS/NZS; US
For thirty years MET has been making helmets for the very best in the sport of cycling.
Weâ€™ve learned, refined and developed our products, getting faster, lighter and more comfortable with every generation. Featuring the MIPS-C2Â® brain protection system, the MET Trenta Mips is able to slide relative to the head in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion.
- Orders of value above S$30 will be shipped using a trackable delivery service.
- Delivery lead time shall be between 2-4 working days.
Domestic Mail Delivery
- Orders of value S$30 or lower will be shipped using Singpost postal mail (non-trackable).
- Delivery lead time shall be between 3-7 working days.
Same Day Delivery
- If you require same day delivery, please contact us at our phone lines.
- Additional fee shall apply.
- Shipping charges reflected at check-out is based on delivery within Singapore only.
- We currently do not ship outside of Singapore.
- Any orders from outside of Singapore will be cancelled and the payer will have to bear losses in exchange rates, transaction fee and cancellation fee.
- Additional delivery charge of S$40 shall be imposed for delivery of bulky items to restricted areas such as the Changi Airfreight Centre. This additional charge will not be reflected during check out. We will advise on the payment method once the order has been confirmed.
- You may request for an exchange of the purchased item within 14 days after receiving your item.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- Clearance and pre-order item(s) are not eligible for exchange.
- You can contact us at email@example.com. If your request is accepted, you will have to exchange the item directly at our store.
- Should you decide to mail the item to us rather than carry it to our store, you will be responsible for all shipping charges and assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned products during its transit to our store. We recommend insuring shipments.
- You can request an order cancellation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation is only possible if the order has not been shipped.
- A fee will be charged for all order cancellations. These are fees charged by the payment gateways and we are in no way profiting from these charges.
- Fee varies according to the payment method used at the point of purchase:
- Visa/Master (Locally issued card): 3.2% + S$0.50
- Visa/Master (Overseas issued card): 3.6% + S$0.50
- AMEX: 3.6% + S$0.50
- Paypal: 3.9% + S$0.50
- Refunds shall be made in Singapore dollars. No restitution shall be made for any loss in currency exchange.
- Refunds will be via the original method when the purchase was made.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as nutritional products) and custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.