Elite Fly Tex Lightweight Water Bottle
The Elite Fly Tex is WorldTour’s most used water bottle because it’s incredibly lightweight.
Its record weight (at only 51 g for the 550 ml version) makes it possible for us to use less plastic material as we make it, and guarantee the Elite-classic ergonomic structure that it's easy to squeeze so liquid flow is abundant with the lightest pressure.
Fly Tex Elite is available in many different colour options for a perfect match with your bike and your bottle cage. The bottle features an immediately identifiable sport-like design with a new texture designed to improve grip on the bottle, which is sweet when you’re riding your bike
Extreme liquid flow
The ergonomic cap with wider flat push-pull nozzle and a wider mouth ensure high liquid flow, which is also guaranteed by the soft bottle body: you will just need to squeeze gently your Fly Tex to get a vigorous liquid flow.
Easy to open and close with your mouth, the Fly Tex’s valve is ideal when you’re using this bottle while you’re moving on your bike. The bigger opening make it easy to fill the bottle up and wash it properly.
Feturing a new racing design, the Elite Fly Tex bottles work extraordinary well and stable in all cages so that bottle insertion and extraction are smooth and easy every time you're riding. Compact design means the Fly is perfect for road bikes as well as gravel bikes and mountain bikes that feature smaller frames.
The bottle’s practical and sustainable structure is designed to eliminate excess material during production and, by doing so, have the lightest product in the market with no waste.
Innovative, odorless, soft and resistant plastic materials.
30% lighter than any other standard bottle
Bottle surface features a new grip that makes it safer and easier to use.
- Orders of value above S$30 will be shipped using a trackable delivery service.
- Delivery lead time shall be between 2-4 working days.
Domestic Mail Delivery
- Orders of value S$30 or lower will be shipped using Singpost postal mail (non-trackable).
- Delivery lead time shall be between 3-7 working days.
Same Day Delivery
- If you require same day delivery, please contact us at our phone lines.
- Additional fee shall apply.
- Shipping charges reflected at check-out is based on delivery within Singapore only.
- We currently do not ship outside of Singapore.
- Any orders from outside of Singapore will be cancelled and the payer will have to bear losses in exchange rates, transaction fee and cancellation fee.
- Additional delivery charge of S$40 shall be imposed for delivery of bulky items to restricted areas such as the Changi Airfreight Centre. This additional charge will not be reflected during check out. We will advise on the payment method once the order has been confirmed.
- You may request for an exchange of the purchased item within 14 days after receiving your item.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- Clearance and pre-order item(s) are not eligible for exchange.
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your request is accepted, you will have to exchange the item directly at our store.
- Should you decide to mail the item to us rather than carry it to our store, you will be responsible for all shipping charges and assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned products during its transit to our store. We recommend insuring shipments.
- You can request an order cancellation by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Cancellation is only possible if the order has not been shipped.
- A fee will be charged for all order cancellations. These are fees charged by the payment gateways and we are in no way profiting from these charges.
- Fee varies according to the payment method used at the point of purchase:
- Visa/Master (Locally issued card): 3.2% + S$0.50
- Visa/Master (Overseas issued card): 3.6% + S$0.50
- AMEX: 3.6% + S$0.50
- Paypal: 3.9% + S$0.50
- Refunds shall be made in Singapore dollars. No restitution shall be made for any loss in currency exchange.
- Refunds will be via the original method when the purchase was made.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as nutritional products) and custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.