CLUG Bike Bicycle Wall Mount Rack
FITS TYRES 23MM-32MM (1-1.25")
The CLUG roadie has been designed for road, touring, and race bikes. It works with your floor to store your bike either vertically or horizontally.
FITS TYRES 33MM-42MM (1.3-1.7")
The CLUG hybrid has been designed for hybrid, commuter and gravel bikes. It works with your floor to store your bike either vertically or horizontally.
FITS TYRES 46MM-64MM (1.8-2.5")
The CLUG mtb has been designed for mountain bikes. It works with your floor to store your bike either vertically or horizontally.
CLUG mounts in minutes using the screws and wall plugs provided.
The roadie, hybrid, mtb can be fixed on brick wall or stud.
CLUG goes by the actual tyre width not the manufactures stated width, so make sure to measure your tyre before buying.
WHAT IS CLUG?
The Eurobike award winning CLUG is the world’s smallest bike rack.
Our wall mounted bike storage solution, CLUG, works with your floor to store your bike vertically or horizontally.
You won’t believe something so small works so well, but it does. All you do is roll your bike up, and ‘CLUG’ it in. It’s like a hug for your bike!
Available in 3 sizes ranging from 23-64mm, the CLUG mounts in minutes using the screws and wall plugs provided.
It really is the simplest and neatest way to store your bike. #CLUGanywhere
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR CLUG
We sell 3 versions of the CLUG - one to fit standard road bike tyres between 23 and 32mm (1” - 1.25”) and one to fit hybrid tyres between 33MM-42MM (1.3-1.7").
We also have three different MTB CLUGs to fit big fat mountain bike tyres between 46MM-64MM (1.8-2.5")
CLUG holds bikes up to a maximum weight of 20kg (if you need a roadie it's up to 13kg).
How is it best to store my bike using CLUG?
CLUG is built to store your bike in two ways.
To store vertically roll your bike up so it’s on its back wheel. Once it is lined up vertically beneath the CLUG, push the front wheel into the CLUG.
You cannot CLUG a bike vertically with the front wheel on the floor because the front wheel will twist and the bike will fall down!
To store horizontally roll your rear tyre (backwards) into the CLUG, making sure the bike is perfectly straight.
Which size CLUG do I need?
The critical measurement is your ACTUAL tyre width. Armed with this measurement pick CLUG with the appropriate range.
To make things more complicated than they should be, especially for MTB riders, tyre manufacturers often overstate their tyre sizes.
For example, a tyre stated to be 2.4” will often measure 2.2”.
If that's the case, please go for the CLUG mtb (rather than the CLUG mtb XL) as you will appreciate the snugger fit.
The easiest way to measure tyre width is with callipers.
Can CLUG hang my bike in the air?
No, please note that CLUG cannot hang your bike, it doesn't work that way.
CLUG works with your floor to store your bike.
That said CLUG has been used by the likes of Schwalbe and Profile Design to store spare wheels neatly and accessibly.
- Orders of value above S$30 will be shipped using a trackable delivery service.
- Delivery lead time shall be between 2-4 working days.
Domestic Mail Delivery
- Orders of value S$30 or lower will be shipped using Singpost postal mail (non-trackable).
- Delivery lead time shall be between 3-7 working days.
Same Day Delivery
- If you require same day delivery, please contact us at our phone lines.
- Additional fee shall apply.
- Shipping charges reflected at check-out is based on delivery within Singapore only.
- We currently do not ship outside of Singapore.
- Any orders from outside of Singapore will be cancelled and the payer will have to bear losses in exchange rates, transaction fee and cancellation fee.
- Additional delivery charge of S$40 shall be imposed for delivery of bulky items to restricted areas such as the Changi Airfreight Centre. This additional charge will not be reflected during check out. We will advise on the payment method once the order has been confirmed.
- You may request for an exchange of the purchased item within 14 days after receiving your item.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- Clearance and pre-order item(s) are not eligible for exchange.
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your request is accepted, you will have to exchange the item directly at our store.
- Should you decide to mail the item to us rather than carry it to our store, you will be responsible for all shipping charges and assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned products during its transit to our store. We recommend insuring shipments.
- You can request an order cancellation by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Cancellation is only possible if the order has not been shipped.
- A fee will be charged for all order cancellations. These are fees charged by the payment gateways and we are in no way profiting from these charges.
- Fee varies according to the payment method used at the point of purchase:
- Visa/Master (Locally issued card): 3.2% + S$0.50
- Visa/Master (Overseas issued card): 3.6% + S$0.50
- AMEX: 3.6% + S$0.50
- Paypal: 3.9% + S$0.50
- Refunds shall be made in Singapore dollars. No restitution shall be made for any loss in currency exchange.
- Refunds will be via the original method when the purchase was made.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as nutritional products) and custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.