BBInfinite Bottom Bracket PF30 Ceramictech
JUST THE FACTS:
The BBInfinite PressFit30 DirectFit Shimano BB module works with all Shimano HollowTech road cranksets on the market, from Tiagra to Dura Ace. All of our modules ship with the special press tools and retaining compounds you'll need. All you need is the press for this 68mm bottom bracket.
Attention Specialized owners: Go here- OSBB Specialized Shimano bottom brackets- for the correct product for ANY carbon fiber SPECIALIZED road bicycle with a PressFit bottom bracket that has not been converted by the factory to BB30 (2015 and down models).
MORE THAN EXTREME SPEED AND SILENCE:
BBInfinite's Shimano PF30 bottom bracket maintains optimal chain-lines for crisp, consistent shifting and drivetrain performance. Duel polymer bearing shields seal out dirt and debris while isolating the steel crank spindle from the steel bearing races to eliminate a major source of creaking.
Our Shimano PF30 bottom bracket features an optimized design and is set to the narrowest stance the crank set allows. This ensures that the interface between the non-drive crank arm and the spindle have the maximum amount of spline engagement and Q-factor is as narrow as possible.
POWER METER FRIENDLY
All BBInfinite DirectFit Shimano PF30 bottom bracket modules are 100% compatible with all crank-based power meters.
Weight: WS2: 97g | CERAMITECH: 98g | ABEC-7 SS: 100g
Frame Width: 68mm
Frame Diameter: 46mm
Spindle Diameter: 24mm
PRESSFIT30 (68MM) - 30MM SPINDLE
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT BOTTOM BRACKET THAT WILL NEVER CREAK, AND SPINS LIKE MAD, YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
JUST THE FACTS:
The BBInfinite PressFit30 Bottom Bracket module works with all 30mm spindle cranksets on the market, such as Cannondale's SiSL-series, Sram Red, Rotor 3D-series, and Campagnolo OverTorque. All of our modules ship with the special press tools and retaining compounds you'll need. All you need is the press for this bicycle bottom bracket.
The OSBB Bottom Bracket is the correct product for customers with ANY carbon fiber SPECIALIZED road bicycle with a pressfit bottom bracket.
MORE THAN EXTREME SPEED AND SILENCE:
BBInfinite bottom brackets for 30mm spindle crank sets maintain optimal chain-lines for crisp, consistent shifting and drivetrain performance while dishing out trouble-free mile after trouble-free mile.
From the gorgeous, high-luster of our TypeII MilSpec hard anodized finish to the sculpted lines of our One-Piece design that unitizes the bottom bracket structure to eliminate all potential creaks before they start, every aspect of our architecture fuses beauty with durability and performance.
Our 30mm spindle optimized design is set to the widest stance the crank set allows while ensuring that interfaces between crank arm splines and spindle splines have maximum engagement and Q-factor is set as narrow as possible.
POWER METER FRIENDLY
All BBInfinite bottom brackets for 30mm spindle crank sets are 100% compatible with all crank-based power meters. Our flange-less drive-side architecture ensures zero interference with protruding power-meter back plates such as those found on Quarqs and SRMs.
ABOUT OUR BEARING CHOICES:
Ceramitech Bearings: Our Si3n4 hybrid ceramic bearings feature ultra-spherical silicon nitride balls matched to SAE 52100 chrome steel bearing races that have been processed with additional heat treatment and polishing steps.
The result is a hybrid-ceramic bearing that lasts longer than any steel bearing with spin performance no steel bearing can rival. These bearings feature mid-contact seals for extreme performance and endurance. Each bearing comes lubricated with Kluber Isoflex Topas NB52.
WHY DO BBINFINITE BOTTOM BRACKETS SPIN LIKE CRAZY?:
Bicycle frame bottom bracket shells are notoriously misaligned, inconsistent, and out of round, and so it’s inadvisable to use the bike frame as the primary aligning member for bottom bracket bearings. Yet, that’s what our multi-piece bottom bracket competition does, and this explains why their systems frequently fail prematurely and creak.
A BBInfinite OPD (One-Piece-Design) bottom bracket module is a CNC precision-machined hub---like the front wheel hub on your bike---that you press into your frame.
And just like your trouble-free wheel hub, BBInfinite OPD bottom brackets have perfectly aligned bearings regardless of your frame’s BB shell alignment and tolerances. Perfectly aligned bearings are essential for thousands of miles of trouble-free use and extreme spin performance.
WHAT KEEPS BBINFINITE BOTTOM BRACKETS FROM CREAKING?
BBInfinite OPD is the answer for creaking bottom bracket problems as well. Pedaling forces conspire to lever, and rock, and eventually work multi-piece systems loose. The unitized nature of BBInfinite's pressfit 30 bottom bracket cancels these forces out entirely, which means creaking has no place to start in the first place. It really is that simple.
INSTALLATION IS A SNAP WITH BBINFINITE:
Every BBInfinite module ships with the special press tools, hardware, instructions, and the retaining compound you need to get the job done correctly with ease and confidence. All you need is the press for this road bike bottom bracket. If you need a press, check out our Master Tool Press.
- Orders of value above S$30 will be shipped using a trackable delivery service.
- Delivery lead time shall be between 2-4 working days.
Domestic Mail Delivery
- Orders of value S$30 or lower will be shipped using Singpost postal mail (non-trackable).
- Delivery lead time shall be between 3-7 working days.
Same Day Delivery
- If you require same day delivery, please contact us at our phone lines.
- Additional fee shall apply.
- Shipping charges reflected at check-out is based on delivery within Singapore only.
- We currently do not ship outside of Singapore.
- Any orders from outside of Singapore will be cancelled and the payer will have to bear losses in exchange rates, transaction fee and cancellation fee.
- Additional delivery charge of S$40 shall be imposed for delivery of bulky items to restricted areas such as the Changi Airfreight Centre. This additional charge will not be reflected during check out. We will advise on the payment method once the order has been confirmed.
- You may request for an exchange of the purchased item within 14 days after receiving your item.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- Clearance and pre-order item(s) are not eligible for exchange.
- You can contact us at email@example.com. If your request is accepted, you will have to exchange the item directly at our store.
- Should you decide to mail the item to us rather than carry it to our store, you will be responsible for all shipping charges and assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned products during its transit to our store. We recommend insuring shipments.
- You can request an order cancellation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation is only possible if the order has not been shipped.
- A fee will be charged for all order cancellations. These are fees charged by the payment gateways and we are in no way profiting from these charges.
- Fee varies according to the payment method used at the point of purchase:
- Visa/Master (Locally issued card): 3.2% + S$0.50
- Visa/Master (Overseas issued card): 3.6% + S$0.50
- AMEX: 3.6% + S$0.50
- Paypal: 3.9% + S$0.50
- Refunds shall be made in Singapore dollars. No restitution shall be made for any loss in currency exchange.
- Refunds will be via the original method when the purchase was made.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as nutritional products) and custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.